Size Chart & Care Instructions
We are here to help you to buy the best size first time for each jacket, coat and gloves of both men and women, will fit you perfectly. It is important to note that leather garments are made from tailored leather panels which do not have the elastic properties common to many modern day fabrics. Therefore, when choosing the size of leather clothing you should consider what your usual size is most typically in a jacket or a glove that does not have stretch properties, that is to say you should identify your jacket or glove size and the size you most often buy. For best practice, please refer the care instructions below that will help you to choose the best size.
Leather Jackets Size Chart
Jacket Care Instructions:
- If your measurement lies between two sizes in the size chart, you should consider the larger size.
- If you want loose fitting leather attire, you should pick one size larger than your actual size.
- It is best to have someone else that will assist you in measurement.
- When taking your measurements, ensure that the tape measure is not too tight.
- Do not rely on your current size labels when buying a leather jacket. Ensure to get one based on your measurements.
- Make sure to relax and breathe normally when taking measurements.
- If you have any queries, feel free to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions.
Leather Gloves Size Chart
Glove Care Instructions:
- Measure the circumference of your dominant hand simply beneath your knuckles without the thumb.
- Compare the measurement from the measuring tape or ruler to our conversion chart to find your glove size.
- If you have a size in between, you must pick the smaller size if you like tight gloves.
- Unlined leather gloves will adjust to the shape of your arm and body temperature and will stretch a bit more.