We accept international orders and ship worldwide.
- Shipping rates for international orders may vary. To find out your international shipping rate, choose the option of “International Shipping” as your choice of delivery. This will notify you of the exact shipping rate before your order is processed.
- If the total weight of your order is more than 5 lbs., we will email you the quote after we receive your order. An estimate from the online shipping calculator will be annulled in this particular case.
- No handling fee is incurred for all international orders. Any customs fees imposed by your country’s customs office are your responsibility. We cannot arrange or estimate the amount of the local custom fees for you.
- All orders we receive are marked as merchandise and we take extra care to state the contents and the actual value of the content. No order can be marked as a gift specifically, but we can omit the receipt within the package if requested. Please ensure that you specify this while placing your order.
- If you’re our repeat customer, you have a facility to order without delay.
- We verify credit cards for all international customers first, as their usage can be limited outside of a home country. In order to carry out the verification, we’ll ask you to pay through a wire transfer or PayPal account. We reserve the right to delay, restrict or cancel any credit card purchases shipped or billed to foreign addresses.
- It is recommended that international credit card buyers pay us at [email protected]; as this payment method can be easily verified in most areas of the world.
- Customers who do not own a PayPal account are required to use American Express, MasterCard, or Visa. However, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for your cards to get verified.
- If you have an official email address with a company domain, please provide that, it becomes easier for us to verify it.
- It is notified to you that some of Amex and MasterCard/Visa accounts cannot be verified depending upon the regulations of a country or a card issuer. If every other verification option has been exhausted, we ask international customers to email or fax the proof of identification, and you may be required to pay us with a wire transfer.
- If we determine a higher cost of shipping than it is previously estimated, in such a case we own the right to cancel your order and refund you the whole amount.
- We are not responsible for any customs restrictions and set regulations, tariffs, duties, and taxes that are applied at customs in any country.
- Once your order has been shipped, we cannot change the address details for international orders.
- Customers are responsible for making sure that the products can be lawfully imported to their country
- No refund will be issued unless the products are returned to us in their original condition.